Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Eating an Elephant

     To eat an elephant (big remodel job), you need lots of chewing (patience) and chewing (money) and chewing (time)! 
      Things have been a roller coaster with work on the studio. Contractor was buzzing along and then problems. 20 years ago the electrical was not done correctly and now it has to be redone. It took three days and help from DSD#2 to convince one to do the work. Hopefully things will go smoothly and the rain will hold off until they are done!
       I got too excited earlier and came down hard so I am practicing patience again. Reminding myself that I have waited 17 years to be able to use this space so a few more days, weeks, or even months won't matter in the scheme of things.
      The elephant is a lot smaller than before! My grandma use to tell me - it is always darkest before the dawn! Hopefully dawn will arrive Sunday!
 Lator Gators! I am off to lock up dog before they get here

1 comment:

  1. The first quilt you make in the new room needs to be an elephant quilt!

    ReplyDelete