Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Stash Report Sunday, May 10, 2015

Update: The CRUD is on the run!  I feel more like myself than I have in over 2 weeks. Very little coughing etc. has happened today. So no more bellyaching about being sick. It is time to get on with life. Time to be on a more positive track than I have been on in over 2 weeks.
Stash Report:
Fabric In: yards

Fabric In May: 2 yards 
Fabric In YTD: 33.83 yards
Fabric Out: 0 yards
Fabric Out May: 0 yards
Fabric Out 2015:  36 yards
Stash Reduction: 2.17 yards
    The good news is that I am surviving the CURE for the CRUD. Only problem is that the CRUD has turned into the CROUP. The bad news is that we were unable to go to the baseball game. However,
DGS#7's baseball team won their game on Saturday which puts them in the state playoffs. They play first game Thursday in Sulfur. This time we will be there!
     I have been on the sofa and in my sewing room for short periods of time, but did not get the binding sewn on the baby quilt. I spent the time ironing fabric and cutting 1 1/2" strips. A bit dangerous, but since it was all scraps, if I cut wrong or ironed wrong, it could be passed over and it was short bursts of time.  I was suppose to go to work, but couldn't stop the whooping enough to drive.
     Next week my numbers should change, since that baby quilt will be bound, if all goes as planned. The crud/croup should be almost gone and life should return to normal, well, as normal as we get anyways.
   Lator Gators. Remember don't put off small health problems, because you pay in the end. Happy Mother's Day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry you are STILL sick! I order you to get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon and Happy Mother's Day to you! Sewing always makes feel better or at least lets me take my mind off it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're on the mend. Hope can get back in your sewing groove soon.

    ReplyDelete