Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Goals for 10/18-10/25

Things I want to get done this week:
1. Work on commissioned quilt. All the blocks need to be interfaced so I can begin placement.(Monday & Wednesday & Friday)
2. Take class at J&B on Twister Christmas Tree. (Tuesday)
3. Complete Bella's bag. It needs to be done before they leave for Tennessee. (Wednesday)
4. Finish cell phone props made at Dee's. (Thursday)
5. Work on Krotz Springs' blocks. (Thursday)
6. Work on J&B's BOM. I need to cut parts and sew. (Friday)
7. Make more Reva Blocks and Wild & Goosey blocks. (All week)

8. Begin sewing binding on quilts. All binding this time will be machine binding. I think I have 3 or 5 quilts to bind. (Saturday)
Another full week! If I get 1-5 done, I will be very happy.
Lator Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment