Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Goals for November 2 to November 8, 2015

This week :

I-pad holders
1) Interface T-shirts (All week) All are interfaced and backed.
2) Complete 6 I-pad holders. (Monday) Stuffed all that were sewn. I now need to sew &; stuff a few more and get them ready for sand.
3) Complete J&B BOM block 2 Done!
4) Complete 2 KS BOM blocks of 9 needed Cutting took a couple of hours but blocks 7, 8, and 9 are cut out ready to sew.
5) Arrange and beginning sewing T-shirts-T-shirts arranged by backing color.  Need one more row so using pieces to get a row.
6) Work on 3 Reva Blocks & 3 Wild & Goosey blocks
7) Play with Crazy Quilt templates-I started cutting scraps with the templates.
8) Pull fabrics for "Room of My Own" wall hanging or may use completed Wild  & Goosey blocks.(Friday)
Now we all know that the order of completion may not be as listed. I get side tracked by what I see first.
An easy week with lots of my scrappy projects while finishing that t-shirt quilt.
November Goals: Complete T-shirt quilt and catch-up with BOMs.
Lator Gators!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! need to do some I pad holders for the CAAWS auction! I am not available this week, I have three meetings........2 of which I am president of..........and 2 doctors appts.......thanks, we may need to get together after I get back from South America....



    ReplyDelete