Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Thoughts & Wonderings

Today's thoughts:
outside my window...cool morning breezes

I am thinking...I haven't done this in a very long time. Also thinking that I need to take pictures in the studio.
I am thankful for...my DH!
I am remembering...how much I love the peaceful quiet times of life. DH says so much so that I don't appreciate the noisy chaotic times. 
I am listening to...Lilli shake and the mourning doves sing.
I am going...to work on KS BOM Block #7.
I am hoping...to finish the t-shirt quilt this week.

I am looking forward to...bowling on a team with 3 young men tonight.
one of my favorite things...holding DGGD#2,Bella, while listening to DGGD#1,Marie, jabber at me. Sundays have become special because I get to see and visit with them, DGD#2, & DD#2.
I am wondering...how different my life would be if I hadn't made the decisions I made twenty years ago. Since life is like a road map or Math with only one destination/solution, but many ways to get there, I think I would  still have this peaceful existence.
  Just thoughts and wonderings!
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love when you do these posts! Love your wondering sentence......yes, how different lives would be just by taking a single different step!

    ReplyDelete