4. Make more Reva Blocks aka Scrap Tease and Woven Star blocks.
5. Put sashing on t-shirt blocks. Added
6. Begin sewing together background for secret Guild project.
7. Kit Block 9 of J&B BOM.- Added
8. Make label for Wedding Quilt.- Added
I am not planning on much besides completing the hand sewing on the Wedding Quilt by Thursday. I caught some type of bug and have no energy. Food won't stay down so I plan on taking care of myself and making sure DH doesn't catch what I have. As of this morning, I am still suffering from the effects of my Spring Fever and while it is getting better, I am not motivated to do anything.
Lator Gators! Have a productive week.
Update: Goals for 4/4/2016 to 4/10/16
Nothing got done! Life and the don't wants took over. All I did was go from place to place running around for others; machine sew the binding on the Wedding Quilt so I can hand sew it down; and interface t-shirts.
1. Complete interfacing t-shirts.
2. Set up hand quilting frame in studio.
3. Sew J&B block together for Tuesday.
4. Play with new Cricut Air. They have sent me lots of tutorials to view and try.
5. Finish tying PJ's basketballs.
6. Go thru one box and put items in correct place.
7. Put pictures and information into QuiltAlbum and make business cards. Print business cards from QuiltAlbum.
8. Make more Reva Blocks aka Scrap Tease and Woven Star blocks.
9. Work on 2 reverse standing Bunnies.
10. Begin sewing together background for secret Guild project.