Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Stash Report Sundat, 9/11/16

Fabric In this week: 0 yards
Fabric In for September: 0 yards
Fabric Out this week: 0 yards
Fabric Out for September: 0 yards
September Stash Movement: 0 yards
Fabric In YTD: 99 9/12 yards
Fabric Out YTD: 83 9/12 yards
Stash Enhancement YTD: 16 yards
     I decided to bring my computer to the Geek Squad rather than deal with the Indian techs. At least I can understand these when they speak! 
     A new tablet came home with me so i can get online and for blogging. That has not turn out as nicely as I wanted! It and blogger and I are not compatible! For instance, the app won't show my blogs just the writing part. But I have solved some of my problems by taking the long way around thru the internet. That is not perfect either since it won't  let me scroll down the blogs. I have signed up for a class on the 20th and hopefully my computer will be finished by then! Either way, I at least can read some.
    The sewing area has been set up in the den and while it needs tweaking, I did get to piece for an hour or so. That has helped my brain function better! 
     Later Gators! Making lemonade from life's lemons with my super sweet sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment