Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Stash Report Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fabric In This week: 0 yards
Fabric In for October: 0 yards
Fabric Out This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Out for September: 0 yards
Fabric Enhancement October: 0 yards
Fabric In YTD: 113 9/12 yards
Fabric Out YTD: 83 9/12 yards
Stash Enhancement YTD: 30 yards
   Saturday I pieced until I found the error in my sewing the last time I worked on BH Leader/Ender project, then I ripped and ripped until it was time to bring girls to work. It felt so great to Sew!
   The principal is going to let me know if my assignment will continue after the 14th. 
1) The Autumn Churn Dash (ACD)- No Progress!

2) Bonnie Hunter Quarter Square Triangle Leader and Ender Project (BHLE)-  I have made all the orange pieces and now am in the process of adding them to the center. Lots of cutting, piecing, and now  ripping!  I finished adding the orange Quarter Square Triangle pieces
3)  Missouri Star Quilt Company's Flying Home Wedding Quilt Blocks (FHWQ)- I now have 26 of these blocks.
4) Halloween project - I found the fabrics to work on it but haven't started. Instead I found a second one, I want to do too.

I have a second week of subbing to get thru and then who Knows!
Lator Gators! Enjoy the cool weather.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've gotten in some good sewing time so there should be some stash reductions coming soon.

    ReplyDelete