Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Windy rainy Wednesday Morning

It is time to act!
HARVEY is still causing problems so no school again today. Hooray, for the dry air that is lessening the problems in our area. Now if that dry air would help our western neighbors. 
Center Design
UPDATE 1: It is now 10:30am. The t-shirt has been interfaced, sized, and added to middle row. Sashing has been added to top and bottom of that row.
UPDATE #2: LOOKS LIKE we have school tomorrow since the dry air mass moved Harvey's path away from our area.
TMG 1)  T-shirt quilt for "Save the Ta-Tas" Raffle - DD#2 gave me the t-shirt Tuesday evening so interfacing and adding it is in order today. It is #1 priority.
I will work on this for 2 hours. Then a break and school work. Then back in the Studio to work again for another 2 hours. After that, it is back to school work.
TMG 2) Blue Binding Star Wedding quilt blocks - one block is all I plan for today.
As I finish a part of #1, I will work on piecing 1 block.
3) BH 2016 Leader/Ender project - hopefully, I can put together bottom row.
If I get #2 done, then that bottom row done.
   Right now my headache is strong so I am on sofa reading blogs and drinking strong coffee! 
    I am working hard to overcome my NDTDA! So far headache is winning.
I'll be posting updates though out the day. Stay tuned!
Lator Gators. Stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment