Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Stash Report September 10, 2017

Fabric IN This Week: 0 yard
Fabric IN for September: 4 yards 
Fabric IN YTD: 57 8/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: 12 yards (Save the Ta Ta's- front and back)
Fabric OUT for September: 12 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 66 9/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement for September: 7 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 9 1/12 yards. 
Front
Back
It has been a very strange week!
Monday: My neighbor's dogs broke down my fence to get at my female pit, Lucy Goosey. Since this was the third time DH, DGS#9, and I fixed the fence since Sunday. Well, I got very angry not at the dogs really but at the owners for not following the leash law. Well  that lead me to have an anxiety attack. 
   I went to my class on Double Wedding Ring at 10am. By 11, I could not breathe and my chest was hurting. Not to mention, I kept getting confused. So I took myself home and DH took me to ER. They said I had a bladder infection and low sodium. No heart problem!
Tuesday, I went to my doctor to see what he said. He knows how to question me to get info and listens. No bladder infection but I do have low sodium. He prescribed adding salt to diet, antibiotics for boil, and a trip to heart doctor for further testing.  
Wednesday, I stayed home from work and sewed. That was the best medicine!
Thursday, I went to work. I got very tired sooner than normal. DD#1 had a very close call when a 4 by 4 post flew thru her window. It missed her by inches so she was shaken up but unhurt. 
Friday, life changed! The school decided to change classes around because teacher probably won't be coming back. So I am no longer subbing. DH is super excited!
Saturday, I spent working on back of Ta Ta's and watching the "boys" fixing fence. We now have hog wire on the inside so even if they break open the wood fence, Lucy will have to deal with the wire which should give me time to deal with dog.
    Me-new and I won a giveaway from Molly of orange fat quarters. Me-New has claimed them since they match the orange in her fur.
Sunday, this morning I realized that I cant draw bubble numbers. The dies I have aren't for numbers. 
    I will be traveling to DD#1's house for a class on sign painting. While there, I will pick up a quilt, possibly 3, deliver 2 pieces, and give her Save the Ta Ta's to quilt.
As I said, it has been a very strange week!
L ator Gators! See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment