Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thursday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... The sun is coming up.
I am listening to... Me-New purr and air conditioner run.
One of my favorite things... my quiet time in the mornings. 
One of my least favorite things... picking up after Ama. Last night a poor little possum made the mistake of coming into her yard.
I am missing... templatesThat might be a good thing since I can't start the KS BOM until I find them!
I am planning... on clearing 1 bin today and making 2 sided binding.
I am trying to remember... The sizes to cut the binding pieces. 1 3/4" for the pink and 1 1/2" for the Blue- I think!
I need... to finish the Blue Binding Star Wedding quilt and make my design wall. 
I am wondering... when the blob will finally disappear or will it be there for the rest of my life.
I am thinking... life is good! I have all I need and if I really want something I have the means to get it.
I am super thankful... for my friends. They keep me on the straight and narrow - NOT!
BBSWQ
I am sewing on... binding and BBSWQ. 
I am deciding... how to best clear office area so I can finish studio!
Should I... sew or sit and read blogs?
TOO Many Decisions Too Much to Do!  
Lator!

1 comment: