Fabric IN for January: 01 2/3 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 01 2/3 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: 02 yards (laptop bag)
Fabric Out for January: 02 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 02 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 1/3 yard
Reduction/Enhancement January: 1/3 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 1/3 yard
Progress on Sewing Goals:1)a Gift/Charity Project - Cut out laptop bag parts.
2) a New Project - Baby doll with orange hair and blue eyes- Nothing done.
3) a PhD - Trash/Strings (JL #10) - 1/9 big blocks (36 small blocks). - Bought neutral strips. Sewed 1 big block.
4) a Stalled Project -KS BOM 2014 - Add sashing and borders using grey.- Nothing done.
5) a Quilting Project - Binding tool Table Runners -(APQ #12) - Nothing done.
6) Stash Management/Organization.
- Limit purchases - Purchased interfacing for bag, long ruler, & 24 - 2.5" x 44" strips (1 yd 2/3).
- Spend 5 minutes organizing - Put each useable size in own storage unit & cleared storage cabinet for strip storage.
- Cut scraps in to useable sizes - 10", 6", 2.5 by 3.5, flying geese - 1 box cut
- Make fabric storage box out of color of month. - MONTH'S COLOR IS Blue - Nothing done.
- Any new projects have to use stash fabrics first. - No new projects.
Visiting: Went to KS guild meeting Thursday. Turned in my UFO list and found out about the Stash/Scrap Project. #3 Tom Kat needs to be completed for next meeting.
Acceptance: Do what I am told by doctors - As soon as specialist calls.
House: Declutter piano area ( Done) and save Santa's (Done). Convert Christmas tree to Mardi Gras tree. - Took it down instead.
So far so good.