Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Stash Report 3/4/18

Fabric IN This Week:  0 yards 
Fabric IN for February: 17/24 yards
Fabric IN for March: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 8.5 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: 1 yards (bib and bonnet)
Fabric Out for February: 0 yards
Fabric Out for March: 1 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 03 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 1 yard
Reduction/Enhancement February:  17/24 yards
Reduction/Enhancement March: 1 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 4.5  yards
  Not much sewing was done this week. 
Who could resist?
25th -DGGS#2 was born. Big handsome boy.
25th-27th - DGGDs#1&2 stayed with us so not much sleep those nights.
27th - first appointment with Medical Onocologist and her team.
28th - I worked on the baby project and the laptop bag. I managed to finish the bonnet and bib. I kept messing up on laptop bag flap.
March 1st - appointment with the audiologist where we learned my hearing loss is average for my age. 
3/1-3/2 - extreme pain and usual reaction to pain meds.
3/3 - played with neighbor children and drove stepdaughter around.  Still having minor reaction to pain meds.
3/4 - plans are for church and sewing on cloth wrapping blanket, burp cloth, and laptop bag. So there may be more fabric out by end of day. If so, I will update with pictures.
Lator Gators!   





1 comment:

  1. I have hearing loss in the upper ranges. so as long as you don't yell at me in a shrill voice for extended periods we should be fine. congrats on new baby. How is Sami doing? and the girls? Are they excited?

    ReplyDelete