Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Stash Report 4/1/2018

Fabric IN This Week: 0 yards
Fabric IN for March: 6 2/3 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 15 1/6 yards 
Fabric OUT This Week: 1/6 yards
Fabric Out for March: 3 1/6 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 6 1/6 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 1/6  yard
Reduction/Enhancement March: 3 1/2 yard
Reduction/Enhancement YTD9  yards

 I finally went in the studio. DD#4 has taken the task of getting me out of my "doldrums" seriously so she came over and we worked on the lap top bag emblishments. I also decided to try making a placemat boxy bag with a handle.
DGD#4's & DGS#10's arms!
  DGD#4 & DGS#10, 
DD#3's 2 children, came over to bring DGS#9 home from school. I enlisted them to help DD#4 emblish their mom's bag while I worked on the boxy bag. When we were done, the bag was personalized and I  completed it on Saturday including a stiff bottom.

DGD#4 & DGS#10 even learned to rotary cut a strap and the boxy was finished. We all had fun! But I have to admit, it was not my best sewing. Yet DGD#4 eagerly took it home and showed it off to her parents bragging that she and her brother made the strap and did the ironing.
  Lator Gators! Feeling happier now that I got to sew. Thanks to DD#4!


No comments:

Post a Comment