Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2018

7/12/18 Thursday Morning Wonderings

Outside my window... sunlight with the day heating up fast!
I am listening to... birds singing, Spirit in dining room, and Me-New snoring.
One of my favorite things... rediscovering the joys of my Studio - fabric pieces, buckets/bags/boxes of scraps, and UFOs. It feels like Christmas in July!
One of my least favorite things... the mess playing with scraps causes. Ugh!
I am missing... visiting with Glenda and Cheryl.  
I am planning... on going to KS Quilt Show on Saturday.
I am remembering ... how to cut and iron properly.
I am wondering...  how long it will take to get my studio back into shape.
I am thinking... the only way to get the Studio in shape is to start. To start, I  have to go in Studio so it all begins with me getting off sofa!
I am super thankful... for my friends, family, and the return (however sluggish) of my muse. Thankful that God is in charge of this cancer journey.
I am sewing on... Boxes of Strings although there are many SQUIRRELS screaming for attention.
I am deciding... what to do with those medium scraps. Maybe they would look good in Summer Wedding. Mmmmm!
My future includes... a Quilt show and doctor visits.
I am hoping... there is good news when I see Dr. Fort at the end of July.
I am waiting impatiently... for DGS#9 to come back.

Lator!

No comments:

Post a Comment