Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

OMG -One Monthly Goal

If you have followed my blog for a while, you know I work on 5 or 6 goals in a month. LOL
Well, this month I truly have just 1 goal. It is to sew/piece something everyday! This cancer journey has kept my muse away too long.
Sewing Goals:
1. Gift/Charity Project - Towels embroider for DGD#4
2. (This is my July OMG) NEW Project -Boxes of Strings (15 blocks) and BH's New Leader/Ender project for 2018/19 - Jewel Box Stars (20+ four patches.)
 Help! If you have extra neutral strings to share, I am in desperate need. Neutral/ Low Volume fabrics are lacking (almost non-existent) in my stash.
3. PhD - Backing for Trash/Strings
4. Stalled Project(s) - Graduation Quilts for DGD#4 &DGS#9
5. Quilting Project - Binding Tool Table Runners
6. Stash Management/Organization

  • Limit purchases to less than 5 yards.
  • Spend 15 minutes each day organizing or cutting scraps.
  • Use Stash fabrics first for all new projects.
  • Make fabric boxes.
Health: Schedule appointment with Dr Fort for third or last week of month to find out next step.
Visting: Go to KS Quilt Show. Visit with Cheryl and Glenda

My brain is already thinking of things I  want to do as you can see. I am indeed a "Sewciopath" to the 9th degree.




Lator Gators. I am off to wake up my muse!

2 comments: