Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nov 10thNaBloPoMo (Late)

accomplished...Wednesday was a run run day. We ran to bring DD#4 to work; ran to get grass seed; ran to see about car for DGD#2(Kristin); ran to check on element; ran to see about second car; ran home for lunch; ran to farm to plant seed; ran to pick up DD#4 from work; and ran to help fix her van. 
outside my window....darkness.
i am thinking...tonight I get to listen to my DGD#1(Sammie) sing.
i am thankful for...all God has given me especially Pape. He served in Air Force for 25 years and 15 were in combat areas. 
i am wearing....night clothes.
i am remembering....all the things I have to do today.
i am listening to....hum of computer
i am going...to go to KSG meeting today at 12 and then to listen to DGD#1 in choir to night at 7.
i am currently reading...blogs.
i am hoping...I get thru quilting Dresden plates and Saint Stars soon.
i am looking forward to...seeing DD#2 and DGD#1
one of my favorite things...this time of morning.
my mood...good...not down or excited.
Well Gators, Lator!

No comments:

Post a Comment