Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Stash Report, Goal update,& Design Wall

Stash Report:
Fabric Used this Week: .34 yards on microwave bowls
Fabric Added This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD:7 yards
Fabric Used YTD:1.17 yards
Stash Enhancement: 5.83 yards
   I am very happy with these numbers b/c I am getting things done. I haven't counted anything on Kristen's quilt or Camile's quilt b/c I think I counted it in 2014. My fractured Bargello jacket will be my first big count.

January, 2014 Goal Update:
Goal 1: UFO/PhD list for January
1) Kristin's quilt - make label.
2) Camile's quilt - make 
6) Wanda's Red Quilt - center done needs red borders from stash.
7) Wanda's Lady Bug Quilt - 4 blocks sashed need to make rows.
9) blocks for Mystery - 4 blocks made need to make at least 2 this week.
Goal 2: Organization of Studio
1) fabrics on bookcase - I fold and save. Then I take down and leave others. I feel like I am taking 2 steps forward and 1 step backwards! But at least I am STEPPING!
2) clean den for 90 minutes in January: 45 minutes of work and you can't even tell I was in room. Ugh I have a long way to go!
Goal 3: New Skills/NewFO's
1) Fractured Bargello Jacket: sleeves and back done now working on front. Then the zipper and reconstruction of sweatshirt. Hopefully it will look like I see it in my mind's eye. 
Blogger does not want to work with me so I am off to construct the front of my Fractured Bargellojacket.
Lator Gators! 

Wanda's RedDesign wall: 

wbanks pattern




No comments:

Post a Comment