Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Design Wall pictures

Blogger is not working well with me so I put the pictures of my Design Wall here! The previous post tells about it alAlll.
Tufted Tiles for Kristen
Bears for Camile 
Wanda's Red
Fractured Bargello back and sleeves
This week's goals:
1) Make and sew on labels for Kristin's & Camile's quilts.
2) Finish front of jacket, sew on zipper, and reconstruct jacket.
3) Mail all blocks to swap partners.
4) Start binding on Garden Maze.
Hopefully, now that I am at 100%, I can complete at least 2 of these goals considering we have a baby shower on Saturday and I work on Friday. 
Lator Gators! Keep making lemonade with life's lemons. 

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about not even knowing you did anything in a room when you have been in there all morning Frustrating. Frank says, don't you do housework any more? When I swept, mopped, cleaned toilets, tubs and sinks..........ughhhhhh!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to ask you. Is our jacket built on a sweatshirt or is it a pattern?

    ReplyDelete