Life Goals for 2016
1) Eat healthier.
2) Read Bible everyday.
3) Organize and declutter house.
4) Heal my relationship between daughters #2 & #3 and granddaughter #2.
Quilting Goals for 2016
1) I want to use more fabric from my stash than I buy to freshen it and it does need freshening! This means I will only buy fabric to replace fabric that I have pulled and used. Oh, fabric bought in 2015 does not count. I bought yards yesterday when BQ went out of business. Oh, with these exceptions - if I need fabric to complete either BH mystery(I will need more grey constant.) or KS BOM which is for my grandson's wedding, the finishing kit for J&B BOM, and backings(that can't be pieced)/absolutely needed fabric(none in stash even close) to complete a quilt.
2) I want to complete at least 12 UFOs in 2016. More than 12 would be great. Better yet would be to complete all my UFOs. Completed means top, batting, and back done and brought to DD#1 for quilting. This takes a while since she is so busy. Guess I need to learn to quilt myself. Finished is getting it back from DD#1 and putting the binding on it.
3) I have created an Excel spread sheet to keep track of fabric, UFOs completed, and UFOs finished. This year I want to keep an accurate count of fabric used and added including won fabric and fabric taken from DD#1's stash.
4) Implement a '2 UFOs completed to get 1 new project started' program. This does not include scrappy blocks or leader/ender projects as those are long term.
5) I want to learn or relearn a technique. Quilting just might be what I need to learn to do. This might be the year to bring my machine on a frame home from DD#1 or get a mid-arm.
6) I want to complete my studio and set up the quilting room.