Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Day 30

While I didn't blog every day, I did get 31 blogs done for December. It was harder than I thought it would be!
This week I started working on goals for 2016. One of those goals will be very difficult for me because I am very stubborn when I feel I am right and being treated unfairly. Pride is my worse problem.
Monday, my DGD#4 and DGS#10 were given their Christmas gifts.
Tuesday, I drove to Scott and left DGD#2 and DGGD#1 and #2 their gifts. I also mailed the family tax off.
Today, we pay parish taxes. Since it is a day with DH, I don't know if any sewing will be done. J&B BOM #4 has been kitted and ready to sew. Hopefully, I will be able to sew that block and kit the blocks I need for the KS BOM. Guess I need to go to the studio to get it done.
Lator Gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment