|Where I got Challenge from!|
1) Spend at least 15 minutes a day in studio either sorting, cleaning, or piecing. Guess which one I prefer!
2) Clean studio while trying to find Dottie's ruler and Jessie's Calendar pattern.
|Belinda's Mom's Quilt|
3) Work on Belinda's Mom's Quilt top.
4) Complete block 11 of J&B BOM and Kit block 12.
5) Make at least 1 dark, 2 medium, & 1 light strata for Folded Fans.
6) Make project box for DGS#1's Wedding Quilt by collecting blues. I am still thinking either fans or spikes with more solids and blends than print fabrics.
7) Make project box for DGD#2's wedding quilt by collecting oranges, purples, and Halloween fabrics.
8) Work on another WIP if #'s 2, 3, & 4 are done.
Update for Goals for July 4th to July 10th:
5) Make J&B block 11 and pick up Block 12. Block 11 cut ready to sew.