Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stash Report

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world. May your day be blessed and your children be well.

This week has been hectic and my sewing room has not seen much of me. My doctor put me on a special eating plan (old WW diet) and my grandchild, Spirit, has taken over my increased exercise plan. We walk 1 mile in 15 minutes and a second mile in 13 minutes or Spirit says "Walk Faster, Geema. Walk Faster! Too Slow!" I think walking 2 miles in under 30 minutes is pretty good for someone who is 90 pounds overweight and hasn't walked in over 2 years. Warning: Don't let a 5 almost 6 year old be the boss of exercise.

Stash Report is dismal. There has been no change since last week although I did work on 3 things this week. They are not finished so don't count...boy, when I finish them I will have a big reduction!

Report:
Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 9.5 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added YTD: 22.25 yards
Net stash buster: -12.75 yards

Have a blessed week.

2 comments:

  1. I hear that grandchildren are the greatest motivators. And walking is one of the easiest forms of exercise and you can do it anywhere. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete