Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Well, there is nothing new to show on my design wall. What little time I have had to sew was used to finish quilting a donation quilt. 


November and December will be used to quilt and finish projects. Projects that must be finished: 1) Donation Quilt binding by November 18; 2) secret Sister Lap quilt by December 4th; 3) Saints Stars as soon as possible; 4) Tanya's graduation quilt by December 19th (she may have to wait until Christmas or after).


Life keeps getting in the way of my plans - that and I am ADD so I go off on tangents often. I love designing the quilts and piecing them but dislike the monotonous quilting process. This is why my quilts take so long to get finished and counted as busted fabric.


Well, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I will be in heaven. International Quilt Festival in Houston. 
Lator Gators

1 comment:

  1. LOL! We're just opposite! I love hand quilting, but have a hard time finishing the piecing of bigger projects, cuz I get tired of it. Needless to say, I have lots of UFOs. Ha! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete