Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Finish! Nov 18th NaBloPoMo

Charity quilt - Here Kitty Kitty!
A Finish!!!  "Here, Kitty, Kitty!"Finally I finished a quilt from my stash! It doesn't look like much but it has been waiting for binding for 5 months. I will probably have another finish (Jungle Love - a wacky ninepatch) by Thanksgiving if my new quilter does my quilt as speedily as she did hers. Also "Yellow Tom Cat" is at the longarm quilter and should be coming back soon. Not to mention that I have been making lots of progress on my secret sister quilt and Saints Stars. I may be in the black soon. 2011 will be a year for finishing WIPs.

must-do list...(1)complete lotto blocks for QGA; (2) complete embroidery on teacher shirts; (3)complete dresden plates(due by December 1st Progress: 1/3 done -center and piping and one side);(4) complete Saints Stars (due December 15th Progress: 3/5 done);(5) complete DD#2's graduation quilt (due December 19th-25th Progress: 1/4 done) (6) complete lotto blocks for KSG(7) put binding and label on charity quilt .

accomplished Wednesday..embroidered 6 shirts, went to Barnes & Noble with DGD#1, took meds for cold, & helped DGS with title page and bibliography for project.
i am thinking....sometimes you have to teach & argue with the parents so that the kids have a fighting chance to learn how to do things the correct way.
i am wearing...sweats 
i am remembering...to hold my temper before I say something that does not need to be said..
i am listening to... radio.
i am going...to guild meeting in BR.
i am currently reading...blogs and quilt magazines.
i am hoping...to be as productive tomorrow as I was today.
i am looking forward to...Completing another quilt.
one of my favorite things...getting heartfelt hugs from my DGS..
my mood...better but still hurting from Art Rightus' visit and sinus/cold.

Lator Gators! Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment