Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Stash report Sunday week 49

Stash Report
Fabric added this week: - .5 yards (2 veggie fat quarters)
Fabric added YTD: - 184.417 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 8.5 yards (DPQ finished and bound)
Fabric Used YTD: 123.917 yards
Net Stash Reduction/Enhancement: 60.5 yards


Dresden Plate Quilt is done with label and on its way to its new owner. I really hope she likes it b/c we do.
DD#1 finished quilting "Wonky Jungle Love via Witch Doctor" for me and I will begin binding it tomorrow. This will be another big use for next week. Whoo hoo! Finally I am getting to the finish stages.


Well, Gators, I have to go see about Lilly. We came home to the beginning of her labor. So far there are 2 puppies. I am hoping for only 1 or 2 more. These are Yorkie mix but I don't know what the mixes are except that Leeapaul, my male yorkie, got into the mix. All I care about is that Lilly stays healthy and happy.  Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment