Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stash Report week 3 2011

Stash Report
Added this week:               -1.31   yards
Used this week:                   1.24   yards
Added YTD:                      -1.31   yards
Used YTD:                          6.365 yards
Reduction/Enhancement: + 5.055 yards


I did not buy any fabric this week. Actually, that is not true. I bought 2.25 yards for 2 friends at quilt camp when I went to the BQ for thread and Tater Batting. However, I won a panel at the KSG meeting and a friend at Quilt Camp gifted me the material to make 1 potato bag when I found that I had to be creative with the last bag by piecing fabric for the top and bottom pieces. 
Quilt Camp was loads of fun and I sewed on Tanya's Graduation Quilt until I ran out of cut fabric. Seems that Tanya and I can't count correctly and didn't cut enough of one square. So I will find the fabric later and cut them. That quilt is really a wall hanging! It is coming out beautiful.
Well, I am not feeling very well at the current moment so I am going lay down for a nap. 
Lator, gators! Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun at camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast at quilt camp! I so love my potato bag and use it all the time! I can't wait to see the graduation quilt finished. Hope you are feeling better. All that fun must have taken it's toll.

    ReplyDelete