Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

When it Rains, It POURS

  The calm in my house has erupted. First the air conditioner stops cooling and early this morning I find a leak in our water bed! By the time DH got up there was water all over the place but only on my side of the bed. 
  Now why am I not calm? DH has to examine everything three times before he acts and then has to reexamine after each act. With water, that means the flood continues! Usually I am calm but not when there is water everywhere especially heading or in my studio and this is the case both times. 
  The proper draining tools have not been found and DH keeps trying to drain it different ways. All I see is water water every where and no relief in site. If we haven't come to a draining conclusion in about 20 minutes, it will have to wait until all doctor appts. are over at about 4pm. Between appts. I will be looking for a new tool to use.
 One thing I can say is that it is never dull around here!
Lator Gators! I am off to doctor appts.
After Thought: I sent 3 quilts to DD#1 for quilting so that was lots of fabric.

5 comments:

  1. It's always a busy time in your spot, but you have to say these situations bring out the creativeness and resourcefulness in you. Kind of makes you want to be thankful that you're being put to test under these pressures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, I am grateful for life especially since each day is one more I can spend with my loving wonderful DH even though he sometimes moves/thinks slower than molasses. I want it done correctly and quickly without having to think about it. LOL

      Delete
  2. AHHHHHHH! Don't you have any of those white boots the cajun fishermen all have????? Put them on.....quick!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glen, I don't fish! Water and I have a love/hate relationship. I love it in the bath but hate it on the floor!

      Delete
  3. Yes, it does make me think but sometimes I wish for calm.

    ReplyDelete