Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Design Wall Monday, September 17, 2012

On my design wall, is Paperweights in its beginning stages. I will try again today to add to its madness. The amount of extra triangles amazes me. I will get that figured out soon. 
Saint Stars is also on my short list.
Outside the window...Rain is falling softly
I am thinking... green smoothies are good
I am thankful for...my dear husband
I am missing...Lorenzo!
I am going...to quilt on Saint Stars for 1 hour today.
I am hoping...to make 2 Paperweight blocks and my swap blocks.
I am looking forward to...guild meeting Thursday.
I am listening to...the sounds of brave birds.
I am wishing...my baby brother could have seen a few more b-days.
I am currently reading...blogs as part of my morning routine.
One of my favorite things...walking Ama
I am amazed...the KSQG mystery quilt and my Wicked block both need 2.5 by 4.5 rectangles.

I wonder...when will I get another quilt finished.
Have a great Monday!
Lator Gators! Remember it is always Mind over Matter. If you don't Mind, then it don't Matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment