Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Stash Report October 7, 2012

GSQA LOTTO BLOCKS Done for 20th
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added in October: 0 yards
Fabric Added YTD: 87.5 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 2.25 yards
Fabric Used in October: 3.25 yards
Fabric Used YTD: 131.285 yards
Stash Reduction: 43.785 yards
This week I worked on lotto blocks(0.75 yard thanks to all the waste going into give away bag) for GSQA meeting on Saturday. Let's just say that I was 3 years late and 2 weeks early. The meeting is not until the 20th and the newsletter I used to find the meeting place was dated 2009. I miss my brain sometimes. LOL 
25 blocks & still haven't learned!
     I also worked on quilting Saint Stars; on my "Learning to Like Scrappy" blocks (not counted until top made); on gift for DGD#2's birthday with ruffles and zippers (2 yards); and on projects for the Wicked blog hop (1/2 yard). But alas nothing was finished except the lotto blocks (shown); DGD#2's gift (part of Wicked Bag), & the Wicked projects.  
 The Wicked bag is getting very full and contains a bit of everything. I am having a blast using up my Halloween Stash and my DGD#2 gets almost everything made with that stash. On October 22nd come for a visit & see what comes out. Unless you know where DGD#2 lives and proudly displays each piece!LOL
     I had a great surprise when we got back from our long useless ride to NOLA on Saturday. Cynthia sent me a fantastic red and black block. Thanks so much. 
Lator Gators.

1 comment:

  1. You mean you went to new orleans for a GSQA meeting this weekend?

    LOL.

    Great weekend for a drive though!

    glen: Love that duffle!

    ReplyDelete