Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Hot hot Days

You know it is hot when your cat keeps turning the fan higher!   Yesterday was a very busy day. I finished the binding on shop project #1 and the piecing on project #2. I also helped cut 25 different  backing swatches before going to Krotz Springs guild meeting. After the meeting, I went back to the hop and worked on fussy cutting squares for #5-new project for big boss. Sharon came and we worked on her project - anxious beginner who is OCD & ADDH- and a great person. Hopefully piecing will become a soothing peaceful activity to relieve stress in her hectic life. Oh I remember those days!
   Today is first day of Shop Hop and we hope to be busy!
Lator Gators. Remember it is mind over matter. If you don't Mind then it WON'T Matter!

1 comment:

  1. I have been missing your "wonderings" blogs! I am glad you started them again.

    ReplyDelete