Fabric In: 0 yards
Fabric In December: 12 yards
Fabric In YTD: 200 yards
Fabric Out: 2.67 yards
Fabric out December: 5 yards
Fabric Out YTD: 85 yards
Enhancement/Freshing: 195 yards stashed
I have been working on Christmas presents. First, I made a bag for DSD#2 which took 1.5 yards. Then I started on cell phone holders, microwave bowls, and microwave potato bags for the various grandchildren for a total of 1.17 yards. This week before 1/01/15 I have more potato bags and microwave bags and at least 1 possibly 2 pillowcases to make. It should all get done if my machine stops having tension problems. There is something wrong with the bottom tension and I can't seem to get it corrected. I am going to try using my 1950 Premier. If not I will go to the bigger BabyLock.
2015 will be a year of FINISHES starting with my UFOs. I think I will make a list and pull 2 numbers each month and make sure I complete to quilting or if it is quilted, complete the binding.
I plan on sending as many of the tops with backs to my quilter as I can. I already know of three that just need a backing and three that need binding. It may take the whole year for the quilting to get done but at least they will have moved to the next level!
Then I will move on to all the kitted projects waiting for attention. This includes the BHMQ that I am working on now. It also includes the BOM from Krotz Springs that I have already pulled fabrics from my stash.
2015 should be a very busy year!