Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Progress on BHMQ

      Clues 1, 3, & 4 are done for now. Clue 2 is taking the most time. I decided to do half of each clue using just stash if possible. That presented a couple dozen problems. First, I am not fond of pink but had 2 large pieces of dark hot pink. Secondly, I didn't have a good selection so am using white/black and white on white. Thirdly, I am running out of teal so I hope the next two clues use more yellow. That brings up the fourth problem - I don't have that much yellow but I want to buy more anyways. Fifthly, it is not going to be very scrappy. 
      If I like the block, I will go buy more teals, neutrals, and yellows. That's the plan anyways!
Lator Gators.

1 comment:

  1. I have 1 and 2 done. 3 and 4 are not started. I need to work on them this week, however, that said, Frank will be home until the first of the year. Not only do diets not work around him,neither does just sitting and sewing.

    And I have to do my quilt the swamp piece for hanging on 1-6. Are you entering something?

    ReplyDelete