Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Stash Report Sunday, November 29, 2015

Fabric In: 4 yards
Fabric In for November: 25.92 yards
Fabric In YTD: 92 yards   
Fabric Out:  4 yards
Fabric Out for November: 23.295 yards 
November Stash Enhancement2.625 yards
Fabric Out for 2015: 85 yards
2015 Stash Enhancement: 7 yards
  I am holding my own with the stash! I created Secret Sister gifts so I can't show them. Then DH and I brought them to DD#1 for her to embellish etc.

 She was working on Soccer Beauty. She changed my backing from lime green to black b/c she wanted to quilt red soccer ball border in red and didn't like how it came out on back. Then she was going to quilt feathers in corners but it is for a grandson so that wouldn't do. So she tried spikes around the outside of the arcs. Perfect! DD#1 is an amazing quilter!
 I also picked up fabrics for the Bonnie Hunter Mystery. My colors will be purple, gold, black/white, neutrals, & grey since DGD#5 just received a purple bed with gold trim.
 I fell in love with one piece that I thought would read purple but instead reads grey. Now I have to decide to use it as my grey or on the back.
  Well, off to work on projects that need to be finished by 10th.

Lator, Gators.
P.S. Today is DH's birthday - one of 2. His mother and the government can not agree if his birthday was on the 29th or 30th. She says 30th and government says 29th. So we celebrate both days.

1 comment:

  1. OH so funny about the birthday. My moms is February 29 (leap year). Until recently her drivers license said March 1. Because their system didn't recognize that date.!!! She will be 21 next year!!!! Drhodes9@cox.net

    ReplyDelete