Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Day 24 Christmas Eve

  This morning I went get Renee' from work at 6:30am. While there, I presented DH's "girlfriend" her presents. That young lady takes care of my DH when he goes there to eat breakfast and he seldom pays for his meals. Anyone who makes my DH feel special is special to me so I made her 2 plate cozies and 2 gumbo bowl cozies not to mention a beautiful phone holder. (No pictures)
   Today is pie making day! DH asked for banana dream pie and DD#4 asked for old fashion lemon meringue pie.
  I am looking at my list for Christmas dinner and checking it twice.
Ham check
Green Bean Casserole
     Green beans - check
     Mushroom soup - check
     Celery soup - check
     Fried onion - no
Vegetable Casserole
    Vegetables - check
    Cheese  - check
    Mushroom soup - check
    Celery soup  - check
Sweet Potatoes - check
Bread - check
Lemon Meringue Pie
    pie shell - check
    lemon juice - check
    Sweetened Condensed Milk- check
    Eggs - check
    Sugar - check
Banana Dream Pie
    Dream Whip Mix - check
    Pudding - check
    Pie shell - check
    Milk - check
As you can see nothing I make takes a lot of ingredients or is very hard to do except the meringue!
   Later we will go to WalMart,  where we will try to get Spirit's hair trimmed. This is our present to her.
  At 4pm we will be going to Church for a special service. I am excited.
  Well, Have a Merry Christmas!
  

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, my friend, may Papa Noel be good to you both!

    ReplyDelete