Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Stash Report Sunday, January 17, 2016

Fabric In: 0 yards Fabric In for January: 0 yards
Fabric In 2016: 0 yards   
Fabric Out:  0 yard 
Fabric Out for January:  4 yards
Fabric Out for 2016: 4 yards
January Stash Reduction 4 yards
2016 Stash Reduction: 4 yards
   This week was very full. It took two days to get all my legal paperwork done. Now I have 2 weeks to wait until I can get the next part finished. Hopefully, it will all be a memory by the end of February.
   I got to sew on Monday and not again until Friday afternoon. Unfortunately, Monday I did not sew on my goals but instead sewed on one of my on-going scrap projects, cut fabric and helped DD#4 cut fabric for her Churn Dash project. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were spent on legal paperwork, sick grandchild, and doctors with a couple of hours at guild meeting.
   It was Friday afternoon before I got back in the studio and again I did not sew on the goals I had set. Instead I worked on completing 5 Reva blocks and several Geema 18 blocks. In other words, I did non-stressful mindless fun sewing.
J&B Block 5

    Saturday morning I worked on cutting out binding for Soccer Beauty and on J&B block 5. A few Geema 18 blocks flew under the needle!
Progress on Goals for 1/11/2016 - 1/17/2015
1)Go to DD#1's and pick up Big Go and dies. Hopefully Soccer Beauty too. Done. Soccer Beauty is indeed a beauty.
2)  Soccer Beauty - Binding Binding cut.
3) Go to KS guild meeting on Thursday after bringing DH to the doctor. Made it to doctor and meeting.
4) Work on UFO #2 -Chris' Footballs.-I need to tie it. Began to work on this.
5) Cut scraps into usable pieces with Big Go.-On-going project.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you accomplished quite a bit this week. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you -- busting a move on that stash and 'cutting' into your goals! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete