Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Cutting Scraps/Unloved Fabric into Useable pieces

   Wednesday, I spent my time in the studio cutting 10" blocks. The Go Big makes that challenge fun. Only problem is I am cutting unloved fabric instead of scraps. Time to change gears to 2.5" and 1.5" strips and bricks.
  My plan to buy Minion fabric was changed when DD#1 gave me 2 Minion panels to make into a toddler size quilt and a lap quilt. She provided the blue and yellow fabric to get it started. Decrease her stash but increase my scraps.
  I almost finished another side of binding which is going slow b/c not much sofa time that isn't used to view blogs.
   Well, the plan for today is to make the J&B BOM block 6; work on Minion quilts; and to cut scraps.
Lator Gators.

1 comment:

  1. After you make the two minion quilts and your minion quilt I want the scraps back lol

    ReplyDelete