1. Make a few items for the craft/yard sale -i.e. a Reva block baby/lap quilt; small pouches; microwave bowls; baby bonnets; stuffed bears; finish iPad holders; finish Tom Cat Quilt to sell etc..
Collect items to sell at yard sale part. -i.e. stuff in back closet. I should be able to fill the back of my truck with crafts and stuff by the 19th.
All other plans are on a stand by basis while I get ready for the 19th except for DD#4's birthday on the 13th.
2. Cut triangles for Reva blocks Part 2 and sew them on to Part 1 as leader/enders.
3. Work on secret project #2 and make one to sell.
|Eggs for Placemats w/ Bunny|
5. Work on 1 reverse standing Bunnies for Easter Table Runner & 2 Bunnies (1 of each type) for Placemats- Scrappy Rabbits w/ Scrappy Eggs.
6. Kit Block 8 of J&B BOM.
7. Finish binding on Soccer Beauty.
8. Finish tying PJ's Sneakers.
9. Collect supplies and materials for DIY project involving old jeans and flowers.
10. Set up hand quilting frame in studio.
11. There is something else on the list but I can't remember what it is!
Update on Goals for Monday, 2/29/16 to Sunday 3/06/16
*2. Work on Standing Bunnies for Easter Table Runner - Scrappy Rabbits w/ Scrappy Eggs. I need 2 for runner and 2 for placemats. Completed 1 bunny. Need 2 reverse bunnies and 1 regular bunny
*4. Finish binding on Soccer Beauty. Nothing done.
5. Finish tying PJ's Sneakers Nothing done
9. Make a hanging phone charger for DGD#2. Found pattern and pulled fabric.
10. Clean out the last bookcase in den. Did not work in den.
With all that went on this week, I feel I was very productive. Life is always interesting and busy in Lewisburg.
Lator Gators. May your week be productive!