Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Thoughts and Wonderings








Outside my window...dawn breaking.
I am listening to...birds waking up accompanied by the ringing in my right ear.
I really enjoy...the quiet of the early morning.
I am super thankful...for my sweet dear husband.
One of my favorite things...hugs from my grandchildren especially the last 6.
I am looking forward to...spending time with DGD#2 and DGGD#1&#2.
I am wondering...will my mojo come back today?
I am planning...on working in studio today.
I need...to get my donkey in gear and get things done.
I am going...to put the binding on the Wedding Quilt so I can show it off at the KS Guild meeting.
I am thinking...life may have settled down again.
I am trying to remember...how to make the Carpenter Star.
I am hoping...to finish interfacing those t-shirts today. Interfacing is the part I hate!
I am sorry...that I still don't have everyone's contact information.
I am still laughing...at the look on Cheryl's face when she found two cute baby chicks in her yard.
      Just thoughts and wonderings

2 comments: