Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Pain Update

  The pain that keeps on giving has abated! DH keeps telling me that I have to take it easy. He does not understand that the last 3 days have been wonderful and almost pain free. I haven't felt this good since last May.
  This past year has been hard b/c I don't like clutter except in my studio and then it is organized clutter.  Since August, it has been a hoarders house here. It took all I had to keep the living room fairly clear of clutter.
 I will take it slow but plan on decluttering my house, studio, and yard. I have a year of "lack of energy" to get out from under. So far I have tackled my back yard; my long side driveway; driven to Biloxi and back in one day; mopped the whole house in one day; and still have energy.

  Today the pain is back but not as strong.  I expected pain after the long drive. Long term sitting is not my friend. Neither is all the rich food we have consumed nor the lack of water drank. It will take about 3 days to get rid of the after effects but the fun DD#4 and DGD#5(Spirit) had in Biloxi was worth this pain and much more. Memories were made!
  I wanted to thank those who have worried about me this past year. Life is looking up and full of flowers to smell.
Lator Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment