This week will be getting ready for Krotz Springs Quilt Guild Show.
|Quilted and bound|
2) Put finishing touches on Challenge so it will be ready to turn in on Friday. Pictures of finished project on Sunday.
|Where I got Challenge from!|
3) Participate in KSQG's Get-Ready-for-Show meeting on Friday. A noodle salad needs to be made on Thursday!
4) Participate in KSQG's Quilt Show on Saturday.
5) Make J&B block 11 and pick up Block 12. Block 11 cut ready to sew.
|8 of these are mine|
7) Begin thinking about design for DGS#1's Wedding Quilt. Black with shades of blue - I am thinking either fans or spikes.
Update: Goals for June 20th to July 3, 2016:Goals for June 20th to June 28th:
Goals for June 28th to July 3rd.
4) Clean and Declutter kitchen. Started but not finished. Another never ending project.
Well, I am off to work on Challenge and Label. Happy 4th of July. Please remember those who worked to keep our freedom and give freedom to others. Freedom is never Free!