Thursday, July 14, 2016

Update on Goals for Week

Goals for July 11th to July 17th.
1) Spend at least 15 minutes a day in studio either sorting, cleaning, or piecing. Guess which one I prefer!- Monday - I spent 120 minutes sorting, cleaning (about 10 minutes), and piecing.
Tuesday - No time was spent in the studio! Shame on me.
Wednesday- I spent 120 minutes making strata and step 1&2 of block 11.
Thursday- I spent 120 minutes making strata and steps 3-7 on block 11.

Belinda's Mom's Quilt
2) Clean studio while trying to find Dottie's ruler and Jessie's Calendar pattern.
3) Work on Belinda's Mom's Quilt top.
4) Complete block 11 of J&B BOM and Kit block 12.
Monday - I completed steps 1-2.
Thursday - I completed steps 3-7.
5) Make at least 1 dark, 2 medium, &1 light strata for Folded Fans.
Monday - 2 light strata were made.
Wednesday -made 2 medium and 2 dark strata. Cut several diamonds. Goal completed for week!
Thursday - made 2 medium and 1 dark starta. Cut medium going right instead of left so had to remake. Dark strata is waiting to be cut.
6) Make project box for DGS#1's Wedding Quilt by collecting blues. I am still thinking either fans or spikes with more solids and blends than print fabrics.
7) Make project box for DGD#2's wedding quilt by collecting oranges, purples, and Halloween fabrics. 
8) Work on another WIP if #'s 2, 3, & 4 are done. Made binding for Green Zebra. Prepared project box for Son-In-Law's duffle bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment