Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

Thoughts and Wonderings

Outside my window...darkness and cold temperatures.
I am listening to...heater running.
One of my favorite things...sitting quietly snuggled under a sofa quilt.
One of my least favorite things...cleaning up Yorkie accidents. Happening too often as they get older!
I am missing...Glenda's smile. Also miss spending time in my studio piecing while listening to music. That is still a luxury!
I am planning...on spending more time with Glenda and DD#1 after Christmas.
I am trying to remember...a time when I felt 100%! 
1 green side added
I need...to make microwave cozies extra large, grade papers, and arrange for blood work.
I am wondering...what comes next! I can say my life is always an adventure!
I am thinking...I am ready for a change.
I am super thankful...to have a great husband. He is always appreciative of whatever I do, however insignificant in my eyes.
No progress
Should I... Too many decisions! Too many started projects!
Just ramblings and wonderings

Please leave a comment or two. I do enjoy hearing from visitors! Lator....

No comments:

Post a Comment