Pages

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Stash Report


Fabric IN This Week: 0 yards
Fabric IN for March: 10.5 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 18.25 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: 00 yards
Fabric OUT for March: 00 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 9 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 00 yards
Reduction/Enhancement for March: 9.25 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 9.25 yards
New Project Started This Week:  
None!
Projects Advanced This Week:
BH Leader/Ender: 5 Blue quarter square triangles (5:160) and 5 neutral square triangles (5:100)
Guild Bingo Blocks: 1 of 3 done and all strips cut and ready. 
Projects Not Advanced This Week:
Guild Challenge - Spring Table Runner 12 x 35
Trash/Strings 
Potholders

Blue Star
Wedding Quilt(s)
    Again this week, I have been sewing - just not finishing. But that may change soon! My Quilters ADDH has set in again but at least my Mojo/Muse is still around.
   The weather this week has been consistent. It has been rather cool all week. Everything is getting green and pretty. Spring makes me want to plant, mow grass, walk the neighborhood and hang clothes on the line. The cool/cold weather lets me know that it is still too soon. 
     However, I struck paydirt on Saturday - I found 2 Meyer Lemon trees. Now all I have to do is find a place to plant them. Meyer Lemons are one of my favorite fruits.  We have placed them in the yard where we think they should go to see if they will get enough sun. Except for the front piece, our yard is very shady.
     Monday was not a great day. XJ had a PTS attack at the bowling alley. The circumstances for it make me upset since he knew it was coming, hadn't taken his meds, and people judged him incorrectly. One day XJ will decided to take his meds - his pride won't let him take the meds since he feels he should be able to control the PTS. All this makes for stress for DH and double stress for me b/c I worry about him even though I can do nothing for him at his age; and I worry about DH's heart as he goes through this stress. God has it in his hands so all I can do is pray and try not to worry about my two boys. 
     
Thursday evening was also eventful! DGS#9 came home that afternoon coughing and slightly warm. I gave him medicine and loved on him until he decided to go home. Around 7:30pm, he called to tell me that he threw up and it contained pill parts and blood. I asked him how he felt and he said he was good. I texted his mom at work and started worrying since this young man is never sick. Around 8pm I called him again, this time he complained of pain in his back. I called DH to come home and headed on foot to his house. DH met me on the road. DGS#9 had a fever of 101 and rising. We bundled him up and headed out. His mom called to tell me she was around the corner. She took him to hospital. He has pneumonia. Good news is that meds made him feel much better.
Spirit & Chris
      Saturday was prom day and while still sick, he dressed up and went.  DGS#9 doesnt like wasting his money! He spent lots of money for this prom and so did the girl so he was going sick or not with a promise that if he felt bad, he would text me. Poor baby texted around 10:30pm upset that he couldn't leave to make the truck's curfew. He doesn't have a curfew but my truck has to be under the carport by 11pm. 
   Lator Gators. I am off to walk and look at all the green. 

2 comments:

  1. I always think it's funny about your truck having a curfew. Hope Grasonville feels better. The year is young, I know you'll use your stash soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fun to be sick for prom, but he still looks very dapper in his tux. Hope he's feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete