Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Visit with Glenda

It was a short visit but very busy one. 
We went to supper with Paula, Glen, Frank, and Glenda. It was excellent.
Then Glenda and I went to the River City Guild meeting which was long but interesting. Our friends were glad to see us especially Glenda -she has been missed.
After the meeting, we went back to Glenda's and unloaded quilts and fabric from my truck. Oh, we also unloaded the air bed I had. Then Frank unboxed and set up the bed while Glenda and I revisited the quilts. Next on the agenda was a snack of baked apples with raisins and walnuts. Better than supper! Then it was time for bed.
  This morning we had breakfast and Frank loaded the Opossum Belly table in my truck and left for a meeting. Glenda and I finished unloading the truck and put fabric on shelves. Then it was time to converse at the table until time to drive home. I so hoped to be there when the twins arrived. I wasn't!
  Now after unloading the truck, DH and I are heading to eat crayfish with DGS#9.
Lator Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment