Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Rainy Monday Plans

With hanging sleeve
UPDATE 4: It is now 5pm. Bowling has been canceled and the sun is shinning. The water is having time to drain and evaporate. Harvey is doubling back to hit Louisiana. Guess the devil doesn't like people helping people without prejudice! Cajuns just help regardless of color or creed. We fuss among ourselves but stop when there is trouble. 
UPDATE 3: It is now 2:30pm. Took my nap and woke up with worse headache. DD#3 let me know there will be no school again tomorrow. I called Bowling Lanes but no decision has been made about bowling league yet. So we are waiting to hear.
With binding
UPDATE 2:It is now 11:30am. Muddy Leaves is now bound. Still no book work and the weather stimulated headache is back. So it is time to eat and nap. DH is still resting.
UPDATE 1:It is now 9:30am. I have been working on bindings all this time, but I have not finished binding Muddy Leaves. Why? Ripping! So no book work done. I am now heading back to studio to finish Muddy Leaves and get box for BBSWQ.
     What do you do when it is gray, muggy, and soggy?
   Why, you piece, of course!
   Today, I plan to divide my time between the studio and school work:
Muddy Leaves
DD#1's 
1) Bindings - First rip binding from Dee's wall hanging  and then add special hanging sleeve. I am unsure if I have enough cut from left over backing to go around Muddy Leaves. If not, then binding will be black. I don't know exactly where the batik bucket or purple tub are right now. I do know they are in office area but ....
     This should take about an hour and then I will spend about 30 minutes working on Social Studies.
BBSWQ
2) Blue Binding Star Wedding quilt blocks - When I come in, I will bring the box of fabrics for BBSW. Then I will work on kitting up at least 4 blocks. I figured that I need 19 more blocks to make another round. This will be done in house rather than in Studio since cutting table is still in den.
     I will work on this for about an hour. Then I will spend about 30 minutes on Science.
Red round
Mothership
3) BH 2016 Leader/Ender project: - After spending some time thinking about and praying for those who are suffering due to all this Harvey water, I will go back into the Studio and work on putting the red rows together correctly and then on to the mothership.
     I will work on this for about an hour. Then DH will be up and it will be time for me to fix lunch of some type.

    The rest of the day will be spent at the dining room table working on school work  or on the sofa talking w/DH or working on my prayer shawl, until it is time to go to Lafayette for bowling if that is possible. 
     Well, as they say you can dream and plan all week, but at some time you have to start executing.  
     It is now 7am and I am heading to the Studio for  an hour. I will post and Update at about 8:30am. (Maybe if I have to be accountable to my readers, I will not be overcome by NDTDA or Harvey Rain Watching!)
Lator Gators. Stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment