Pages

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Stash Report

I'm in the black so I need to replenish, right.
Fabric IN This Week:  03  yards (2 jelly rolls) i have a plan for them but lost the pattern.
Fabric IN for September: 7 yards 
Fabric IN YTD: 60 8/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week:  yards 
Fabric OUT for September: 12 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 66 9/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 3 yards
Reduction/Enhancement for September: 5  yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 6 1/12 yards. 
   Life is Grand!  I got to spend time with Glenda, Frank, and the dogs on Thursday night and Friday morning. I brought back 2 bins full and a very heavy black bag of fabric that DH saved and forgot to tell me where he had saved them. Glenda said it was like Christmas and greeting old friends at the same time! I am just wondering where she is going to put more fabric - her shelves are stacked full! 
   Thursday evening was the most relaxing evening I have had for a very long time. All we did is have a wonderful meal of potato and leek soup with sausage and rolls. Yum! Then we all sat on the sofas and watched tv. Well, to be honest after a while the tv was watching us napping.
   The next morning Glenda fixed breakfast - an omlet with orange slices. The woman can cook! Then Glenda and I went into the sewing room and tried w/o success to piece a block. It is a shirt block which we plan on making together when I go. We made a great shirt back but the collar got us!  The directions were very unclear on the actual cutting sizes. We know that at least one piece is the wrong size. Glenda is going to try it again and write down the actual sizes. It will make a great memory quilt for a guy once we understand how to cut it properly.

I am back to piecing BBSWQ blocks. 5 more were done this week. This project will soon be a flimsy!
Lator Gators!
   


No comments:

Post a Comment