Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thursday Morning Wonderings

UOutside my window... birds singing, cool breeze, and morning sun.
I am listening to... Me-New purr.
One of my favorite things... sitting silently with my early morning coffee reading blogs. 
One of my least favorite things... taking meds. But at least the horse pills seem to be working!
I am missing... templates. That might be a good thing since I can't start the KS BOM until I find them!
I am planning... on going to Glenda's tonight! It has been months since I saw her.
I am trying to remember... which bin my templates were placed.
I need... to finish the Blue Binding Star Wedding quilt. 
I am wondering... when the horse pills are done, will the blob reappear or disappear for good.
I am thinking... life is good! I have all I need and if I really want something I have the means to get it.
I am super thankful... for DGS#9 and all he does for us. He moved in to the "Kris" room so he could help me more.
BBSWQ
I am sewing on... several projects at one time still. BH Leader/Ender is my neutral and red for the month - 1909 Universal. Blue Binding Star Wedding quilt is on the BabyLock. There are 3 or 4 other projects that need finishing  - a wedding quilt, a wedding signature wall hanging, and 2 to be quilted table runners. 
I am deciding... where to set up cutting table and new sewing desk - new to me!
Should I... sew or sit and read blogs?
TOO Many Decisions Too Much to Do!  
Lator!

No comments:

Post a Comment