Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Stash Report !nd Design Wall

Since I go back to work on Monday, here is a combined post.
Stash Report
Fabric IN This Week: 0 yards 
Fabric for IN November: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 72 10/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: yards
Fabric Out for November: 0.25 yards 
Fabric OUT YTD: 77 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 0  yards
Reduction/Enhancement November: 0.25 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD:  4 1/6 yard
Design Wall:
Goal 1BH Leader/Ender --  I trimmed and sewed all the blocks I had into fouries and ,made my row. Lo and behold I am 1 fouries short. Well, actually 2 quarter square triangles short! So red fabric has to be found (4 pieces) and the white background so I can cut the pieces and finish this flimsy. DONE 
Goal 2: Bindings on customer's quilts.  DONE! Now I need to deliver them.
Goal 3: Embroidery station set up. Now that my machine is back from spa, it is time to start projects. Hope, I remember how!
Goal 4: Pick a project to work on as leader/ender. I picked 3!♡

KS BOM 2014
Trash/Strings
Trash/Strings - I have decided to work on this. I need at least 10 more full blocks to make it big enough to cuddle under. KS BOM 2014 - the stars are made and on design wallJust have to find a suitable sashing fabric.  DD#1's bow tie blocks as leader/enders. (Gosh- they are small!)

1 comment:

  1. You are making good progress on your list of things to do. I have been doing good reducing my stash until this weekend when I bought a bit of flannel. The price was too good to pass up and I needed just a bit more to make two decent sized quilts.

    ReplyDelete