My embroidery machine is back and working. I picked it up on Thursday! This repair shop is fast and thorough! Needless to say, it will be humming!
I made tissue holder covers for the students which take a 5.5" by 6.5" rectangle and a 5.5" by 7.5" rectangle. I have set up a cutting and sewing station behind the sofa so I can be warm as I sew.
We are going pick up BBSWQ after church. I need to have binding sewn on by 23rd of December, 2017 so it can be delivered on 25th of December, 2017.
Goal 4: UFO's-Trash/Strings -
KS BOM 2014 -
DD#1's bow tie blocks - I have decided to bring these back to DD#1. They are just too tiny!
Fabric IN for December: 0 yards
Fabric IN YTD: 72 10/12 yards
Fabric OUT This Week: 1 yards (tissue covers)
Fabric Out for December: 1.5 yards
Fabric OUT YTD: 78 6/12 yards
Reduction/Enhancement This Week: 1 yard
Reduction/Enhancement December: 1.5 yards
Reduction/Enhancement YTD: 5 8/12 yard
Next week there should be a big reduction with BBWQ being finished and other presents finished.